Ease and Optimization Meet in with our NEW User Roles and Permission Admin Tools on Load Manager TMS
The benefits of setting up unique user roles and permissions in a TMS are clear. We at Load Manager are proud to introduce a new and retooled suite of admin tools, that combines preset options for fast setup with the ability to customize for deeper detailed settings.
Imagine being able to control exactly who can see, enter, and modify data on loads, customers profiles, financial information, drivers profiles and other TMS areas while keeping a clear record of who made what changes and when. Load Manager TMS provides this functionality and more with our suite of user roles, settings, and permissions.
As a leading TMS provider, Load Manager continues to be on the cutting edge of development and design providing the best solutions in TMS. We are excited to announce you will soon be able to do just that!
Use our preset roles to automate permission settings for sales representatives, dispatchers, managers, administrators, data entries, finance department, and more. Or choose to customize these roles with an easy checklist of available options.
Load Manager TMS user upcoming user roles and permissions tools are designed to enhance your business by:
- Data Security: By assigning specific roles and permissions to each login, you can control who has access to sensitive information and prevent unauthorized access or modifications to your company’s data, helping preventing fraud and mismanagement.
- Improved Efficiency: When employees only have access to the data they need to do their job, with a customized workflow, they can complete their tasks more quickly and effectively, increasing overall productivity and reducing distraction and errors.
- Better Collaboration: By establishing clear user roles and permissions, you can ensure that different departments and employees can work together seamlessly, reducing confusion and improving collaboration.
- Better Data Management: By controlling access to sensitive information and functions, you can reduce the risk of incorrect data and data inconsistencies, ensuring that your company’s data is accurate and up-to-date. By eliminating unnecessary information from being seen, you control who has access to modify or view loads, settings, customers, and pricing helping maintain consistency.
- Increased Accountability: Setting up who has access can also help you comply with data privacy and security regulations and encourage accountability and follow-through from your team members on their responsibilities.
Check back soon for more updates